• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Torrey Smith thinks Kyle Allen lights it up today.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

People wanted him gone because he was expensive for very little production. 

I said despite his production and also clarified what i meant, without needing to. I know you have some things where you don't think black people pay for college and dispute police brutality. We've had this discussion before and I'm not going to again and can tell you're going to try and remove race from any and all reasons why the racist fans in this fanbase operate to make yourself more comfortable. Peace. 

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I said despite his production and also clarified what i meant, without needing to. I know you have some things where you don't think black people pay for college and dispute police brutality. We've had this discussion before and I'm not going to again. Peace. 

I don’t remember you but for you to generalize a conversation we may have had in the past to that level I would agree that maybe we should avoid another discussion as whatever I say will most likely get taken out of context.

5 hours ago, trueblade said:

Has NC State had the same coaching staff due a while? It seems like they are producing several good QBs (Rivers, Wilson). 

Interestingly Rivers, Wilson & Brissette, all played for different coaches at NC State.

Rivers played for Chuck "Wingnut" Amato.

Wilson played for Tom O'Brien, who foolishly ran him off in favor of Mike Glennon. 

Brissett played for Dave Doeren, the current coach.

Archived