• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Torrey Smith thinks Kyle Allen lights it up today.

Jeremy Igo

29 minutes ago, ellis said:

He also says Daniel Jones is going to torch Tampa’s secondary. I’m not so sure about that. That’s a pretty damn good secondary.

Who the hell knows. There’s always a few WTF games each week. 

Bucs Secondary is avg nothing special.  

I do expect Jones to carve them. Especially with Engram with Devin White being out

52 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Oh boy

Imagine if this does happen and we wom convincingly 

Then people will be questioning Cam's ability to throw deep, considering he hasnt been able to since Norv has been here.  

Well the same exact thing happened last time Allen started a game that mattered. He showcased the deep pass many times last year against NO.

47 minutes ago, ellis said:

He also says Daniel Jones is going to torch Tampa’s secondary. I’m not so sure about that. That’s a pretty damn good secondary.

Who the hell knows. There’s always a few WTF games each week. 

I don't know if we can say that was a good secondary we faced from TB. Our receivers and TE were making plays and getting open. Accuracy in the passing attack seemed to be the limiting factor for us more than the coverage.

Still, the first couple of games just don't tell the whole story. 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Interesting comment on the vertical passing. Almost as if he knew something... 

We all know something haha.

i almost wonder if Grier was drafted to be Allen’s backup eventually, not Cams backup.  Surely the team is aware that his health won’t allow him to continue playing for very long. 

Archived