• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

the fact that i even have to explain the bit is a testament to its validity: the absurdity of posting about luke and allen like i have itt draws a ton of attention from chuds and mods alike. when cam is subjected to the same absurd takes they’re just a part of the panthers fan experience. people like @Montsta don’t even recognize them because it’s been present since he was drafted.

Listen man as a mod I get reports, like hundreds a week, from users reporting other users. Sometimes they are BS. Sometimes they are legit. But I see a lot of the ish that goes on here. I try to be lenient but sometimes we drop hammers. Jeremy built this place and is getting tired of the BS ruining the main forum. I personally wish we would get rid of the tinderbox because people’s political and social views there trickle over to the main forum big time. Are there racists here that have always hated Cam? Sure there are and some are more obvious than others. But I genuinely believe to say it’s anything more than a minuscule fringe is disingenuous. If you see it, report it and I will ban them. Period, hard stop. Help me help everyone. I have no beef with anyone here regardless of political or religious or social beliefs or anything else. The loudest voices always get the most attention regardless of how outrageous their views might be. But I think the rest of us should get back to talking poo and enjoying/hating Panthers football, something that up until a recently we succeeded very well at.

Anyway I’d like to get back to talking poo about RR on game day. 

Archived