• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread.

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Who is an obvious racist? Show me their post history to back it up and they are gone. Seems like you are reaching. This board has overwhelmingly supported Cam Newton. I personally have been at sports bars and almost gotten into fights with drunk idiots in defense of Cam Newton. I flew to AZ to see Cam Newton’s first NFL game in person because of how convinced I was in 2011 he’d be a first ballot hall of famer and game changer. But he looks off right now and I’m glad he is finally getting a rest from the train wreck that is Ron Rivera. I’m glad Kyle Allen looks like a capable QB. But if he throws for 450 yards and 5 touchdowns I still want Cam back as soon as possible. 

If there are people here who hate Cam because of his skin color then they can get fuged. But how about the rest of us talk Panther football?

Speak from your experiences, thats fine, but unless you are blind this board has never “overwhelmingly” supported Cam. Not sure you’re applying the proper usage of that term here.

Back to the game

2 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Who is an obvious racist? Show me their post history to back it up and they are gone. Seems like you are reaching. This board has overwhelmingly supported Cam Newton. I personally have been at sports bars and almost gotten into fights with drunk idiots in defense of Cam Newton. I flew to AZ to see Cam Newton’s first NFL game in person because of how convinced I was in 2011 he’d be a first ballot hall of famer and game changer. But he looks off right now and I’m glad he is finally getting a rest from the train wreck that is Ron Rivera. I’m glad Kyle Allen looks like a capable QB. But if he throws for 450 yards and 5 touchdowns I still want Cam back as soon as possible. 

If there are people here who hate Cam because of his skin color then they can get fuged. But how about the rest of us talk Panther football?

Dude cries racist every other post...

Just now, rico6 said:

Speak from your experiences, thats fine, but unless you are blind this board has never “overwhelmingly” supported Cam. Not sure you’re applying the proper usage of that term here.

That's bull sh1t... but a lot of us are willing to be honest about his performance and when he sucks, we say it and a lot of people don't like that because they think he walks on water.

Archived