• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread.

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Montsta said:

99.9% of the people on this forum have vehemently supported Cam since day one. There are a handful of retards that haven’t. Now most people will support Kyle Allen until Cam comes back. Why would you possibly be mad that people are happy Allen is doing well?

He’s compensating. 

Also it’s not 99.9% but you’re right that the biggest idiots are the loudest. 

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

I really don't care how many people give me crap, Newton/Panthers have not been fun to watch for a long time, it is nice to have something positive happen.

I am a bit concerned about Luke, he looks slower. I hope it is only him having to think too much with the defensive changes this year.

Luke Like Cam their body is   used up and  no ring to show for it....not that hard to understand

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

wrong again. i know we sometimes agree on things but you consistently have the wrong read on me and i just think you should know that

Allen has played beyond my expectations. I get some people use different wording when he struggled as opposed to Cam when he’s struggling. And maybe that’s not fair. But there are more expectations with Cam because of how successful he’s been in the past and being a #1 overall pick instead of an UFA. 

Of course there are dumbasses who don’t care and are racist as hell. 

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i’m not mad at anyone who hasn’t always been an obvious racist. i want the panthers to win and i want allen to play well. why would you care if i posted things that got under the skin of the obvious racists? 

Who is an obvious racist? Show me their post history to back it up and they are gone. Seems like you are reaching. This board has overwhelmingly supported Cam Newton. I personally have been at sports bars and almost gotten into fights with drunk idiots in defense of Cam Newton. I flew to AZ to see Cam Newton’s first NFL game in person because of how convinced I was in 2011 he’d be a first ballot hall of famer and game changer. But he looks off right now and I’m glad he is finally getting a rest from the train wreck that is Ron Rivera. I’m glad Kyle Allen looks like a capable QB. But if he throws for 450 yards and 5 touchdowns I still want Cam back as soon as possible. 

If there are people here who hate Cam because of his skin color then they can get fuged. But how about the rest of us talk Panther football?

5 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

I really don't care how many people give me crap, Newton/Panthers have not been fun to watch for a long time, it is nice to have something positive happen.

I am a bit concerned about Luke, he looks slower. I hope it is only him having to think too much with the defensive changes this year.

It’s pretty obvious the cardinals are playing away from Luke. Every play is wide or opposite of Luke. He isn’t losing a step, he is a piece of their opposing game plan.

Archived