• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread.

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Would you dumbasses quit arguing and just support our players. Goddamn, who cares which QB is playing well?

This.  I just want to win.  I want to make the playoffs.  Who cares?

And this is coming from a massive and admitted Cam Newton homer.  I love that dude, always will.  But I just want the best QB playing whoever that is.

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

99.9% of the people on this forum have vehemently supported Cam since day one. There are a handful of retards that haven’t. Now most people will support Kyle Allen until Cam comes back. Why would you possibly be mad that people are happy Allen is doing well?

lolwat

thats incredibly disingenuous, but back to the game.

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

99.9% of the people on this forum have vehemently supported Cam since day one. There are a handful of retards that haven’t. Now most people will support Kyle Allen until Cam comes back. Why would you possibly be mad that people are happy Allen is doing well?

He has to face his own prejudice self now, people like that often are what they claim to hate. It's good comedy TBH.

But you mods do let poo posting continue so they'll continue.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Doesn't matter. You play who you're scheduled to play. He's playing well right now and that makes me happy.

Agreed, but if he keeps this up some here are going to name their first born Kyle after one game.

Archived