• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, rodeo said:

saw Reid having a talk with Dante Jackson before he made that tackle. it looks like Reid is ready to step up and claim leadership of this defense since its old leadership is just about racking up 'me me me' empty tackle stats and allowing touchdowns.

Gotta be able to tackle before ya can lead. 

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

it’s a valid question which is why i got a reasonable response from another poster and a shrieking response from you lol

You already know the answer it was a piss poor attempt to undermine something, whether it be Allen (which you’ve done this whole thread) or CMC.

The defense is more zoned in on CMC but Allen might be making them call some adjustments. That was obvious to anyone who watches the game if you didn’t know that either you’re completely clueless or you did know that and were trying to be a dickwad, which one was it? 

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

saw Reid having a talk with Dante Jackson before he made that tackle. it looks like Reid is ready to step up and claim leadership of this defense since its old leadership is just about racking up 'me me me' empty tackle stats and allowing touchdowns.

trying a little hard today huh

Archived