• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread.

Jeremy Igo

Glad to see such a great performance from the offense today. Still need to see Allen against a tougher defense but he did great and I'm glad to have a good backup to play while Cam heals. Defense definitely has some work to do even though they put up 8 sacks. Cardinals had 2 huge dropped passes to wide open guys which would have changed to tone of this game entirely had they been catches. I also have to say Little needs to be in at LT and Williams someplace else. Williams just allowed people by him way too easily and we can't keep allowing easy shots at our QB's.

14 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I’m only a terrible mod because you are still here. You are like a little brother with his finger in your face saying I’m not touching you. You’re a child. Keep going on while I’m here living my best life wishing you the best. Kisses. 

You’re terrible because you’ve literally ad hominem’d the poo out of me since like response #3, but again you’re clearly triggered by the mere mentioning of you or any other mod’s inability to handle the racism and shitposting around here (not this particular thread). 

Did you even read what you typed? It’s weird as fug, man.

Take a breather.

Archived