• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, ok2h8pep said:

Cam brought this team out of obscurity and made us relevant.   Even a half way decent coaching staff would have had a super bowl under our belt with a Rookie of the year, Defensive Rookie of the year, and MVP.

Not Ron.   Guy is a mental midget.

A better coach would've gotten 2 SBs out of him.

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i am happy he’s doing well because i want nothing more than to still have a chance at the playoffs when cam comes back. ngl though this game is only going to embolden filth like you.

lol filth....allen proving the cam naysayers right and you call us filth..cam has played like filth thats about it

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you gonna tell me the guy freely calling muslim posters “ragheads” is giving cam a fair shake? lol. and he’s just one of the racists who are too dumb to attempt to disguise it. how should muslim posters feel about it? black posters? it’s gross. but the bad faith arguments only became a problem when they came at the expense of those same posters. ok.

Dude we don’t have mod meetings and meet and greets and poo I can’t control what another mod saw or did. I never saw that. And I don’t go to the tinderbox period. I don’t moderate the tinderbox period. If someone on the main forum says man I sure hate those Muslims, report it and I will ban them. If someone makes an ambiguous comment like man Curtis Samuel all of a sudden looks like an MVP receiver, I can’t ban on that alone off of assumption of what they meant by it. That’s where you guys don’t understand poo. If someone has a history of open comments that are fuged up and it’s brought to my attention then that’s one thing. If a guy makes a comment that’s left to interpretation then I can’t ban him because of how it’s interpreted by some people. Let’s continue this discussion through DM please. I’m happy to hear your concerns and thoughts on the state of this board, but it’s gotta be through DM, not hijacking the game day thread.  

2 minutes ago, ok2h8pep said:

Cam brought this team out of obscurity and made us relevant.   Even a half way decent coaching staff would have had a super bowl under our belt with a Rookie of the year, Defensive Rookie of the year, and MVP.

Not Ron.   Guy is a mental midget.

Sure but Cam doesn’t get a lifetime contract for that

Archived