• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Damn Minshew looks like a honest to God NFL player

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hes not exactly the unstoppable power back he was advertised to be, though.

Not to say he's bad, but he's not as good as people thought.

I still believe with the right team he should be a 1,000 yard back every year.

1 hour ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

If I were him, I might have kept that story to myself.  At least until after my football career was over.  

He was awful at ECU.  Yes, we had a terrible coaching staff, including an inept OC.  He was great and put up huge numbers when we were way behind and the game was out of reach.. but early in games, or in close games, he played scared, turned the ball over, and just looked lost.

Amazing what a year under Mike Leach did for the kid.

9 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

He was awful at ECU.  Yes, we had a terrible coaching staff, including an inept OC.  He was great and put up huge numbers when we were way behind and the game was out of reach.. but early in games, or in close games, he played scared, turned the ball over, and just looked lost.

Amazing what a year under Mike Leach did for the kid.

Well, there are good coaches and then there is Ol’scottie.

4 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Well, there are good coaches and then there is Ol’scottie.

More like there is turning over just about every stone looking for coaches who can put your players in a position to succeed and then there is doing your buddies a favor including hiring their kids.

18 minutes ago, TheRed said:

More like there is turning over just about every stone looking for coaches who can put your players in a position to succeed and then there is doing your buddies a favor including hiring their kids.

Everything Norv has done the past few years has been with the goal of getting Scott an OC/HC job. Ron had to know Norv and Scott were a package deal when he approached Norv about our OC job.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

I was talking about Scottie Montgomery. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not just talking about last night.

I think that's always been the case since Fournette has been in Jacksonville. Hes always been their only legitimate threat. When's the last time they had a decent qb? Blake Bortles has been the guy since Fournette has been in the league till now.

Archived