• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Damn Minshew looks like a honest to God NFL player

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Minshew tearing up the Titans so far. He looked bad in preseason.

He was a sixth rounder.

Makes me wonder how Grier would look in an actual game.

Grier doesn’t have 1/10 the swag Minshew has. He looks like a combination of Mac from It’s Always Sunny and also like one of the guys from the band Midland

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Minshew tearing up the Titans so far. He looked bad in preseason.

He was a sixth rounder.

Makes me wonder how Grier would look in an actual game.

Dak didn’t look good in the preseason either and when Romo went down he has played great since then (a little overrated but quality starter). I say give Grier a shot. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Never underestimate how dumb our owner is.
    • people out here crapping on front office decisions and then propose we get daniel jones to save us. incredible.  
    • I don't agree the offensive players were his choice, when his head coach has a total offensive background and given the situation. I view it like... FA, Morgan's job on Offensive guys was probably the nuts and bolts, the mechanics of making the trade or deal or signing happen. Seeing if we could swing it, having discussions about it with Canales, Tilis, and Tepper too no doubt.  He would have done the wheeling and dealing and turning the cards in to make those things happen. But would you ask him or would you ask Canales who is building the offense, to choose offensive players? I mean, Canales all the way for me. Defensive players, Canales probably wouldn't overrule Morgan. Now, it was apparent that he was indulging Evero on some of those acquisitions. But isn't he sort of supposed to collaborate with the coaches in charge of that side of the ball?  Wallace looked not too great yesterday but he was really thrown into a raging fire, so I am not out on him. But I was irritated and dismayed at his seeming lack of disappointment in the loss when I saw his postgame locker room minutes.  I need to see things with Young out of the picture and not influencing every fuging decision.