• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok let's hear it. Predictions for Carolina at Arizona

Jeremy Igo

I’m telling you...

Outcomes of games MOST OFTEN work out to what is best for NFL corporate profits.

Does the NFL benefit more from a Panthers win or a Cardinals win?  Which QB’s jersey does the NFL want to sell more: Some rando filling in for Cam Newton or the #1 overall pick?

Home field, focus and preparation, expectations, and preferred narrative all favor AZ.

It is going to take A LOT for the Panthers to overcome all the odds stacked against them.

Do they have it in them?

I’m not saying they don’t, but I just haven’t seen it in the last 10 games.  Or really in the last 3 seasons.

I hope I’m wrong, but I’ve been following this team for nearly 25 years and I think we are in for a top 5 pick and a new head coach.

Not hating...just being realistic.

On 9/19/2019 at 10:12 AM, steven8989 said:

That scorechappelle show lol GIF

Haha.  Steven8989, you laughed at my 41-16 prediction.  It was a lot closer than your 6-31 guess!  You even followed it up with this:

"Guess we won't see you back after the game this week. 0-3 Book It! "

But you weren't alone in your pessimism, I'll say that for you.  For fun, I went back and counted tghe number of "fans" on the Huddle who picked us to lose.

Would anybody be surprised to hear there were 38!!

Way too many people on here want us to lose, so they can get a new Coach, or a new QB, or just because they're negative individuals who aren't really Fans at all.  You know who you are.

34 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

Haha.  Steven8989, you laughed at my 41-16 prediction.  It was a lot closer than your 6-31 guess!  You even followed it up with this:

"Guess we won't see you back after the game this week. 0-3 Book It! "

But you weren't alone in your pessimism, I'll say that for you.  For fun, I went back and counted tghe number of "fans" on the Huddle who picked us to lose.

Would anybody be surprised to hear there were 38!!

Way too many people on here want us to lose, so they can get a new Coach, or a new QB, or just because they're negative individuals who aren't really Fans at all.  You know who you are.

We beat a rookie Cardinals team. Great call, NOT

On 9/19/2019 at 9:40 AM, bigdavis said:

Wow!  3 pages of overwhelming negativity.

But there are almost 20,000 Huddlers who haven't spoken out on this prediction, and I'm gonna guess that like MAGA hat wearers, they keep their opinions to themselves, for fear of being attacked as being deplorable homers.

Fearless, I step forward.  2 games of film will supply our D all it needs to press/pressure, and disrupt this dink/dunk spread offense -- Luke will be the major disrupter.

We have too many vets not to show some angry pride.  Allen has passing talent, and will hit all the open WRs that Cam couldn't last week.  AZ is very weak vs the run, and CMC will establish our run game early, allowing (for the first time this year) an effective passing offense to show up.

Not even close.  AZ will be shown to be the pretender they are, and optimism will once more be allowed on the Huddle.

41-16 Panthers.

Not bad

21 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

We beat a rookie Cardinals team. Great call, NOT

If it was that easy, and that obvious, why'd you post 3 times on that prediction thread, that we'd lose handily?  Surprised you continue to show your ass about it...

Maybe pick another of the 31 NFL teams to root for, and join their board.  It's 'simple and plain' you're not a supporter of Panther success.

34 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

If it was that easy, and that obvious, why'd you post 3 times on that prediction thread, that we'd lose handily?  Surprised you continue to show your ass about it...

Maybe pick another of the 31 NFL teams to root for, and join their board.  It's 'simple and plain' you're not a supporter of Panther success.

I spent a few seconds wondering what team he is really a fan of l, posing as a panthers fan trying to make the fan base look retarded. I’ve concluded he is a very bitter falcons fan.

14 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m going with Carolina 28-20. Allen’s arm opens it up for Samuel, which gives Moore and CMC more space to work with underneath. Really need Williams to play descent, if not bench him for Little. Our defense gets a good turnover from the rookie Murray. Burns is due a good sack/forced fumble this game.

Nice 

Archived