• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok let's hear it. Predictions for Carolina at Arizona

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, steven8989 said:

31-6 Arizona.

Allen and Grier get knocked out of game because we are still playing Williams in a spot where he shouldn't be. Then because it's Ron and CMC is on the field for 100 percent of plays will play QB. Thanks Tepper for letting this season happen!

This would a tanking game for sure if all our QB's are out we would have to forfeit and go back home. First team in NFL history to have its starting QB and back-ups out.

I picked the Cards yesterday, but I’m changing my mind. I’m thinking the coaching staff knows if we go 0-3 the season is over... no division title, no WC berth. I expect Ron to come up with a great scheme to stop that “Air Raid” offense , Cards hardly ever run the ball so no worries there.

I expect Norv to figure out a way to scheme around our horrible pass blocking. Will probably see CMC run around 20x, Olsen should have a big game. Allen can throw deep so I expect him to force Cards out of their 8 man front which they will obviously be in to start.

Ray Ray will run one back... it’s a lock

On 9/19/2019 at 9:40 AM, bigdavis said:

Wow!  3 pages of overwhelming negativity.

But there are almost 20,000 Huddlers who haven't spoken out on this prediction, and I'm gonna guess that like MAGA hat wearers, they keep their opinions to themselves, for fear of being attacked as being deplorable homers.

Fearless, I step forward.  2 games of film will supply our D all it needs to press/pressure, and disrupt this dink/dunk spread offense -- Luke will be the major disrupter.

We have too many vets not to show some angry pride.  Allen has passing talent, and will hit all the open WRs that Cam couldn't last week.  AZ is very weak vs the run, and CMC will establish our run game early, allowing (for the first time this year) an effective passing offense to show up.

Not even close.  AZ will be shown to be the pretender they are, and optimism will once more be allowed on the Huddle.

41-16 Panthers.

Panthers win... big... book it. Defense is not bad, run game is not bad... cards are a  bad team and a healthy QB is a win.... Should have started him last week.... keep Cam healthy for the stretch... In the NFCS we are in this and this week we got in this.... BOOK IT... thanks for another believer.... we should have a separate thread for negative management comments. 

48 minutes ago, lovelett said:

Panthers win... big... book it. Defense is not bad, run game is not bad... cards are a  bad team and a healthy QB is a win.... Should have started him last week.... keep Cam healthy for the stretch... In the NFCS we are in this and this week we got in this.... BOOK IT... thanks for another believer.... we should have a separate thread for negative management comments. 

Guess we won't see you back after the game this week. 0-3 Book It!

3 hours ago, steven8989 said:

Guess we won't see you back after the game this week. 0-3 Book It!

So because he says he thinks the panthers will win, you're mad at him.. Some fan you are. Glad you expect a loss. You're as bad as far cat. Maybe you're the one who shouldn't come back 

Archived