• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok let's hear it. Predictions for Carolina at Arizona

Jeremy Igo

If Allen starts I think you can chalk this up as a loss, I saw 0 in pre-season that leads me to believe he can win on the road, with the pressure of 0-3 staring him in the face. With things as is on the OL, I'd be surprised if he finished the game. 

If Cam is ''healthy'' enough to play, I'd feel a little better about our odds to win the game, but still have considerable doubt we'd actually pull it off. I don't even recognize this offense versus what we were running last year. 

We have GOT to get the ball to more people that CMC, and Olsen, we need to game-pan more for guys the defense isn't keying on. And those guys have to step up as well, Moore, Samuel, Wrightm Hogan, where is Ian Thomas, and why are we not running two TE sets to help the OL. We'll need this vs Chandler Jones if memory serves he has the most sacks over the LAST 3 years combined in the NFL (feel free to fact check that soemone)

We need a HUGE day from the defensive front, and I'd say a defensive score as well. 

1 minute ago, SetfreexX said:

If Allen starts I think you can chalk this up as a loss, I saw 0 in pre-season that leads me to believe he can win on the road, with the pressure of 0-3 staring him in the face. With things as is on the OL, I'd be surprised if he finished the game. 

I don't disagree with most of your post, but take exception here. We don't know what Allen will provide, but when they laid out a game plan for him (ie. New Orleans), he seemed to execute that fairly well. Preseason football means nothing, especially when they are playing such vanilla football. All we have to do is look at the first game vs. the Rams to see that the offense can come together when there is a plan.

It's just...I don't much care for Norv's plans anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Raleigh PF said:

I don't disagree with most of your post, but take exception here. We don't know what Allen will provide, but when they laid out a game plan for him (ie. New Orleans), he seemed to execute that fairly well. Preseason football means nothing, especially when they are playing such vanilla football. All we have to do is look at the first game vs. the Rams to see that the offense can come together when there is a plan.

It's just...I don't much care for Norv's plans anymore. 

Allen playing w/ house money IMO.   I saw plenty last season in actual football games to make me believe he can hit the type passes CMC, Moore and Samuel go do work with. 

only think I dislike, is I pretty much hate any young player traveling to play in front of his hometown....Every player is different but often those guys often are a little too juiced and want to do too much. 

Archived