• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I believe in Kyle Allen

Jeremy Igo

Cards are 31st in yards allowed so we should be able to move the ball even with Allen. They’re 9th in points allowed so we could see yet another game where the offense stalls and Slye has to kick 5 fg’s

Dont know how anyone can be a fan of Ron or Marty(And Gettleman) who refused to give Cam the protection and weapons he needed to succeed... the Cam you see now is a result of piss poor management 

2 hours ago, RenoCarolina said:

Fan is short for fanatic.  That means I'm not worried about whether my feelings and/or opinions are "right" or how much pie I get on a message board.  I have no illusions that I am an armchair GM or coach or even owner.  But I am a fanatic when it comes to the Carolina Panthers.  I root for these current members of the Carolina Panthers to succeed.  I don't care that the Kalil's aren't starters for their new teams.  Or that CJ was released again.  And I'm certainly not interested in the opinions of pat fans and saint fans.

#keeppounding  

You were JRs favorite kind of fan, great for business no matter what product you put out.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

One of the reasons I'm really hoping we go with an offensive head coach in the future is that they're way more likely to pay attention to the O-Line.

I think we've seen enough defensive head coaches.

This is what I've been telling alot of people. We have had defensive minded coaches for 25 years now. Time for a damn change especially since the league is made more for offenses now.

14 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

This is what I've been telling alot of people. We have had defensive minded coaches for 25 years now. Time for a damn change especially since the league is made more for offenses now.

Jerry Richardson believed in defensive coaches. That was never gonna change while he was in charge.

Bill Polian liked offensive coaches. He even talked up the possibility before Dom Capers was hired. Said if you were going to lose, it'd be better to do so while scoring a lot of points and having an exciting product on the field.

Richardson nixed that idea.

Tepper? I guess we'll see.

3 hours ago, RenoCarolina said:

That was a popular opinion prior to game one against the rams also.  I believe patriot and saint fans were filling every thread with dread about what Aaron Donald was going to do to Cam.  He recorded one tackle.

Tell me how Dante Fowler’s bum ass faired

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Hide contents

Kyle Allen throws for 320 yards and 3 touchdowns on Sunday. Finishes with a 98 passer rating. After the game, everyone will question if we would have won the Tampa Bay game with him playing. 

I've already said that if we had a QB that could actually throw, we'd have won both games pretty comfortably.

If Allen is that guy, then wonderful. I still think Grier is a more natural QB, but admittedly that may be wishful thinking. One thing about it though, when having time to throw, Grier was Brady-esque in college, but when he didn't have time, he was Carr. I don't know what it all means for the future, but if Allen does well, we'll have ourselves a controversy.

An unhealthy Cam---at least the one we've seen the last two weeks---is very much subject to being questioned, regardless.

25 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Tell me how Dante Fowler’s bum ass faired

He tore it up.  But in fairness to OL he tore it up against everyone lined up against him.

My point was in response to Chandler Jones comment and that KA would not make it through this AZ game.  Our OL was historically bad against bucs but overall got an average to above average grade against a rams dline that came in with a lot more cred.

So which OL do we expect to show up in AZ.  I think we fix the problems.  Will we have an elite OL this year?  Not without Trent Williams like trade.  But we can do 1000% better than we did against bucs

Archived