• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I believe in Kyle Allen

Jeremy Igo

52 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'm sure, even if he only completes 30% of his passes, certain posters here will be as pleased as punch. Honestly, I support the tanking movement; though the Dolphins have everyone beat in that race.

Tank for who?  Just curious.

Just now, RenoCarolina said:

Fan is short for fanatic.  That means I'm not worried about whether my feelings and/or opinions are "right" or how much pie I get on a message board.  I have no illusions that I am an armchair GM or coach or even owner.  But I am a fanatic when it comes to the Carolina Panthers.  I root for these current members of the Carolina Panthers to succeed.  I don't care that the Kalil's aren't starters for their new teams.  Or that CJ was released again.  And I'm certainly not interested in the opinions of pat fans and saint fans.

#keeppounding  

Rooting for a team and believing in the people manning it aren't the same thing.

I'd still root for the team to win if Jimmy Clausen was the starting quarterback, but I damn sure wouldn't have any faith in it happening.

2 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

I wish they would just ban ur sorry ass, and I have been banned for far less. You're a garbage poster and you should just go cheer for the cheating ass Patriots.

To be fair, the 'missed opportunities' thing has kinda taken on a life of its own.

Heck, on WFNZ, they're using commercial bumpers where the voice guy enthusiastically says "get ready for another week of missed opportunities".

34 minutes ago, t96 said:

Saints played their starters on D and most on offense too. Pretty much only one who sat was Brees, and Kamara only played a handful of snaps. The D didn’t change much and Thomas and their starting OL played the whole game. Of course, you can question how much game planning went into it but he wasn’t facing backups last year.

I'm so tired of hearing this, saints we're not playing for anything. Just look at preseason this guy is not ready or Grier. This season I hate to say is finished!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Rooting for a team and believing in the people manning it aren't the same thing.

I'd still root for the team to win if Jimmy Clausen was the starting quarterback, but I damn sure wouldn't have any faith in it happening.

Don't think that distinction was mentioned by me.  The thread title is about "believing in Kyle Allen".  And my response was, "Duh".

Yet this thread and others are inundated with those wanting the Panthers to tank for either a better draft position or the end of the Rivera/Hurney regime.  Not to mention the delight of the cam-haters.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

To be fair, the 'missed opportunities' thing has kinda taken on a life of its own.

Heck, on WFNZ, they're using commercial bumpers where the voice guy enthusiastically says "get ready for another week of missed opportunities".

No I understand the missed opportunities. I just think this guy is an arrogant asshole and needs to be banned for all the stupid posts and threads he starts. I've been banned for stuff for far less and this guy still gets to stay on here. Plus he is a damn Patriots fan! The Huddle has went downhill just like this team

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That same Saints team almost went to the Super Bowl just a few weeks later.

I think you'd have a pretty difficult time suggesting that we got their best players or best effort on that day, especially when they had nothing to play for.

That game was basically a glorified preseason exhibition.

You need help moving those goalposts? I’m sure you probably have back problems at your age.

1 minute ago, Eazy-E said:

I don’t think he makes it through the game behind the current Oline. Chandler Jones is going to take Daryl Williams lunch money.

That was a popular opinion prior to game one against the rams also.  I believe patriot and saint fans were filling every thread with dread about what Aaron Donald was going to do to Cam.  He recorded one tackle.

12 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

Tank for who?  Just curious.

It depends. We would be better off accumulating multiple first round picks. If we only get1 first round pick I'm not sure a quarterback would be wise to throw behind this OL and with this average to sub-par receiving core.

But, if I had to pick a quarterback, I'm currently leaning towards Jalen Hurts. He's a little more mobile than Tua and he's playing lights out right now at Oklahoma. He's rocking an 80.3% completion rate and he's ran for over 300 yards.

Archived