• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Never forget, Everything happening now was always a known possibility/probablitity

Jeremy Igo

All the speculation. I was listening to a Marty Hurney interview yesterday and when they asked him about Cam he said that since last year he's been transitioning into a traditional pocket passer. To me that sounds like they've tried to change Cam and his game. Let's not forget, Cam injured that shoulder chasing a guy that picked the ball off after a lazy route by KB. Throwing didn't injure Cam nor was it running QB Power. Sometimes you get caught in what everybody always wanted and you listen to the "experts". "Experts" are often wrong. Nobody needed to change Cam Newton. The experts couldn't wait to change Cam Newton. Cam Newton was at HIS best when Chud accepted who he wasn't and made an offense that worked for who he was. They broke rookie records and nothing but decline since Chud left.

Leave him alone let him be who he is. Let Cam be Cam. It may be too late but I hope it's not.

12 hours ago, onmyown said:

Uh I wouldn’t say everything happening now...we expected cans shoulder not foot. Though I guess we don’t know how long his shoulder would’ve held up or if his issues were from the foot or shoulder or both...

But there is absolutely no reason to win out unless your name is Ron Rivera.

There's every reason to win out, for Panther fans, for Panthers players. I'll never understand 'fans' who advocate for losing. Makes no sense.

3 hours ago, j2sgam said:

I beer’d you Nanuq because you’re prob’ly right except, before I google that poo, I think Indy picked him up...

I’s wrong, he’s still a FA... owe you another beer....

He's still a free agent.

5 hours ago, GoPanthers123 said:

It is all about the OL.  We spent two draft picks on it, but was it enough? 

I like Burns, nice player, but as I said, two most important positions on the field,  qb and the guy who protects him...particularly given an already beat up qb returning 

...and here we are 

dak prescott  is average but he has, what, five first rd draft picks on the OL, what does the Panthers have ?

Archived