• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Never forget, Everything happening now was always a known possibility/probablitity

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I really don't understand why we didn't at least inquire about Josh McCown this offseason.

He was “retired” just like Ryan Kalil. 

I don’t fault them for trying to peruse retired players, because it’s usually a large lump of money that brings them back.

there really wasn’t that many FA QBs they were backups that are quality this past season

3 minutes ago, Paintballr said:

He was “retired” just like Ryan Kalil. 

I don’t fault them for trying to peruse retired players, because it’s usually a large lump of money that brings them back.

there really wasn’t that many FA QBs they were backups that are quality this past season

He didn't retire until mid-June, unretired as soon as the Eagles called him.

Plus he played for us in 08-09. Hurney would be familiar with him.

2 hours ago, steven8989 said:

They better try and get Eli that's their only chance. He is better than what we have as backups. I would like to have chances to win but it won't happen with those guys. I just don't want to give up on a season this early but I guess that's what is going to happen.

I don’t think Tepper would let them give away future picks for washed up veteran players this year. They assembled their team before the season started and are probably on a short leash as far as mortgaging our future goes.

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I don’t think Tepper would let them give away future picks for washed up veteran players this year. They assembled their team before the season started and are probably on a short leash as far as mortgaging our future goes.

Agreed, if I'm Tepper, I'm not mortgaging this team's future for a staff that failed to prepare for something a blind man could see coming from 100 miles away. 

Archived