• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton not at practice today.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

It’s us vs Miami now. Race to #1 pick

Is this is truly the case, we need to go after the top pass rusher or LT available and start Grier or Allen all next season, in preparation for drafting Trevor Lawrence number 1 in 2021.

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

This dude has literally and figuratively put his body on the line for us for nearly a decade. With the mismanagement of his injuries in recent years, I honestly don’t know how anyone can throw stones at Cam Newton. In game criticisms are one thing, but some of y’all are off the rails.   

They hate him for different reasons.

its time to shut him down until he is 100% it’s pretty obvious now that his foot is the reason for no running and the large number of miss throws. 

GM and coaching staff should be fired for not having a reliable backup to play until their starter was fully healed. They’ve had plenty of time to make things happen and didn’t. They need to go.

3 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Fair enough, regardless, heads need to roll for this poo. It’s utterly mind blowing he was forced back out so fast.

If Rivera, Hurney & Co have been regularly misleading the public about injuries what makes us think they are telling the truth now?

I think they are lying about the foot....

26 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Interesting. Someone on Reddit and someone on Twitter (don't know if it's the same person) said they saw Cam at the airport on Sunday in a walking boot.

The fact that they didn’t have him run at all Thursday and they didn’t have him leap over the pile on fourth and 18” makes this seem logical. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

But whose decision is this really?

Is it conceivable that Rivera and Hurney want Cam to keep playing but he's the one telling them "no, I can't"?

I honestly can’t really see Cam ever saying he can’t or won’t play. He is far too competitive to let a minor injury keep him off the field if he can possibly be out there. No I do feel like Ron has taken advantage of that and played him when he should have sat him for Cam’s own good but I don’t think Cam has ever not wanted to play.

Archived