• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton not at practice today.

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:
  1. GM Marty Hurney says Cam Newton reaggravated the foot injury he suffered in Week 3 of the preseason. He’s considered “day to day”.

0 replies2 retweets2 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Marty Hurney says Cam Newton re-aggravated his same left foot on which he had a mid-foot sprain in the preseason. Team knee after the game he re-aggravated. No timeline. “We will see how it goes.”

Team knee after the game? 

I call bullpoo.  That makes no sense.   Not buying it.  His foot was fugged in that game.  

6 minutes ago, CatfanMO said:

Our offense will look 100x better. 

I don't predict there is going to be too much jubilation and celebrations with the way our OL has played.

Our two backups have the arm strength, but there will be turnovers. This OL might get someone hurt like TH last year.

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

It is 2019.  If Cam was in a boot at airport we would have pics 

...and people analyzing the style of the boot.

Granted, it's possible, but I've heard of so many "saw this guy at an airport" stories over the years that it's really hard to take them seriously.

6 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

this is exactly how hurney handled delhomme's injury in 2007. refused to IR, drew it out, no timeline on recovery, evaluating day to day. 

But whose decision is this really?

Is it conceivable that Rivera and Hurney want Cam to keep playing but he's the one telling them "no, I can't"?

Archived