• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton not at practice today.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Worst collapse in sports history?

What else could anyone need to describe the Falcons?

My favorite way to think about the Falcons is that they have 5 first round picks on their OL, two extremely talented receivers, and Matt Cryan still can only manage 12 points of offense against the Vikings.

25 minutes ago, Zeek said:

My favorite way to think about the Falcons is that they have 5 first round picks on their OL, two extremely talented receivers, and Matt Cryan still can only manage 12 points of offense against the Vikings.

Well the Vikings have one of the best front 7 in the NFL & the Falcons had two rookie OL starting (one broke his foot & other missed almost all of TC) on the road. Also Matthews had the worst game of his life. Ryan didn’t have much time to throw....and yeah it was week 1.

4 minutes ago, Ball4life said:

Well the Vikings have one of the best front 7 in the NFL & the Falcons had two rookie OL starting (one broke his foot & other missed almost all of TC) on the road. Also Matthews had the worst game of his life. Ryan didn’t have much time to throw....and yeah it was week 1.

Ryan always sucks the first year when his OC changes

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

You realize that 3 of those Olinemen had never played a regular season snap together until the Viking game, right? And that one of those 1st rounders went out injured in the first game?

Give them a few weeks to gel.

Archived