• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton not at practice today.

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, falconidae said:

Twitter doesn't represent the entire fan base either.  

So, you still haven't answered the question. Why should the majority of fans, who aren't trolls, pay for the sins of the few?

I think you might need help with reading comprehension. Do I need to walk you back a few pages and read the post back to you? You know, the post you sought me out to reply to?

Where in the initial post you quoted does it say each and every fan deserves that, or as you put it the "entire'" fanbase? It was quite clearly referring to the ignorant fans embarrassing all of us with this unnecessary toxicity. Yes those fans deserve to witness nothing but losing. That's how I feel. If you don't like it, welp, keep it pushing. Aren't you a Falcons fan anyway? Why do you care one iota about this?

53 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I think you might need help with reading comprehension. Do I need to walk you back a few pages and read the post back to you? You know, the post you sought me out to reply to?

Where in the initial post you quoted does it say each and every fan deserves that, or as you put it the "entire'" fanbase? It was quite clearly referring to the ignorant fans embarrassing all of us with this unnecessary toxicity. Yes those fans deserve to witness nothing but losing. That's how I feel. If you don't like it, welp, keep it pushing. Aren't you a Falcons fan anyway? Why do you care one iota about this?

Naah, my reading comprehension is just fine

"The personal stuff all over this subforum is just toxic nastiness. These fans deserve an eternity of losing."

So how, exactly, are the fans that deserve an eternity of losing  going to be separated from the majority of fans who aren't trolls and don't deserve that at all?

1 hour ago, falconidae said:

Naah, my reading comprehension is just fine

"The personal stuff all over this subforum is just toxic nastiness. These fans deserve an eternity of losing."

So how, exactly, are the fans that deserve an eternity of losing  going to be separated from the majority of fans who aren't trolls and don't deserve that at all?

Holy poo you are seriously feeling some type of way about this lol.

What part of the word "eternity" didn't clue you in that it was a remark not meant to be taken entirely seriously? How many vampires do you know that are also Carolina Panthers fans?

See ya in November.

1917966_1.jpg

4 hours ago, TheRed said:

somehow you made it through last year sane-ish, unlike me.  but when the fug did you become such a fuggin baby? what happened?  

3 minutes ago, raz said:

somehow you made it through last year sane-ish, unlike me.  but when the fug did you become such a fuggin baby? what happened?  

Last year? That was nothing compared to losing our second Super Bowl.

Welcome to 0-2. This what an 0-2 fanbase looks like. If you think this is bad, wait until Sunday night if we lose and fall to 0-3 at the hands of the Cardinals.

I think we have substantial talent, but superior coaching could mask some of our deficiencies in other areas better. Ron and Norv need to put together a successful gameplan or they need to be shown the door.

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Last year? That was nothing compared to losing our second Super Bowl.

Welcome to 0-2. This what an 0-2 fanbase looks like. If you think this is bad, wait until Sunday night if we lose and fall to 0-3 at the hands of the Cardinals.

I think we have substantial talent, but superior coaching could mask some of our deficiencies in other areas better. Ron and Norv need to put together a successful gameplan or they need to be shown the door.

just give the fans a damn break.  we haven't had to put a judge and jail in our staduim yet. happiness is based on expectations or something like that. a lot of people's have been stomped

2 hours ago, TheRed said:

Holy poo you are seriously feeling some type of way about this lol.

What part of the word "eternity" didn't clue you in that it was a remark not meant to be taken entirely seriously? How many vampires do you know that are also Carolina Panthers fans?

See ya in November.

Granted that eternity is hyperbole, my point still remains, no reason the good fans, which ARE the majority, should have to suffer to punish the trolls.

And yeah, I find that particular take to be annoying. I see it a lot on messageboards and I find it incredibly selfish and shortsighted-  "I want the team I root for to stink so you trolls will suffer". How about no?

6 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Granted that eternity is hyperbole, my point still remains, no reason the good fans, which ARE the majority, should have to suffer to punish the trolls.

And yeah, I find that particular take to be annoying. I see it a lot on messageboards and I find it incredibly selfish and shortsighted-  "I want the team I root for to stink so you trolls will suffer". How about no?

I like how you just slid that 28-3 out of the quote :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

Archived