• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton not at practice today.

Jeremy Igo

16 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

It’s amazing Andrew luck got 3 season to recover and cam can even get 8 games without fans clamoring to move on, keep that same energy 

Some of us were clamoring to shut him down for a full season last year.  Our front office just isn't smart enough to understand that.

1 minute ago, thefuzz said:

Some of us were clamoring to shut him down for a full season last year.  Our front office just isn't smart enough to understand that.

Not that I would defend the intelligence of our front office, but there's also an awful lot of self-interest involved there.

16 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

It’s amazing Andrew luck got 3 season to recover and cam can even get 8 games without fans clamoring to move on, keep that same energy 

Apples to oranges.  Cam has been scrambling QB.  If he can't run and having shoulder problems, people have a right to be concerned.  I haven't given up on him yet, but I'd be lying if I said I think there's a good chance he becomes a top QB.

45 minutes ago, falconidae said:

And the 99.9999% of fans who aren't toxic deserve to be put through an eternity of losing to punish the 0.0001%?

We both know it's a significantly larger portion than that.

As far as losing goes, my home teams are the Panthers and Hornets. I can take it. I can't speak for the fairweather frontrunner types currently embarrassing the rest of us though.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not that I would defend the intelligence of our front office, but there's also an awful lot of self-interest involved there.

No doubt about it.  It's why I longed for Tep to replace both HC and GM when he got here so we could have 4/5 years of stability.

Nope, he played Panthers and gave everyone a year too long.

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

We both know it's a significantly larger portion than that.

As far as losing goes, my home teams are the Panthers and Hornets. I can take it. I can't speak for the fairweather frontrunner types currently embarrassing the rest of us though.

Thinking that the posters here are representative of the panther fandom in general is a serious mistake.

And, doesn't change my point, why should the real fans be punished because of the trolls?

5 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Thinking that the posters here are representative of the panther fandom in general is a serious mistake.

And, doesn't change my point, why should the real fans be punished because of the trolls?

I see them all over Twitter. Who do you think is snapping pics of Newton in public and tweeting the photos at local news as a means of proof that his head isn't in the right place or he isn't dedicated to football?

We aren't going to agree, that's fine. Have a good day, thanks.

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I see them all over Twitter. Who do you think is snapping pics of Newton in public and tweeting the photos at local news as a means of proof that his head isn't in the right place or he isn't dedicated to football?

We aren't going to agree, that's fine. Have a good day, thanks.

Twitter doesn't represent the entire fan base either.  

So, you still haven't answered the question. Why should the majority of fans, who aren't trolls, pay for the sins of the few?

Archived