• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 3.5 point favorites in Arizona

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Honestly, the best thing that could happen for this team right now is to go on the road.  I think things are going wrong, but the pressure of not stinking it up in front of the fans is growing by the minute.  I honestly think the booing at the game took cam from already being bad, to a worse place because he feeds off of positive energy.  He's never been a guy who handles the downs well in the NFL.  That said, hitting the road, it becomes an "us against the world mentality" and he's gonna enjoy it when the opposing fans boo, it means he's playing well.  If we can't regroup on the road this weekend, then this season is truly over and we might as well toss Will Grier or Kyle allen in there to see if we can get a better pick.

So maybe it's because fans don't show up for the game and are tired of the Rivera era. Probably go undefeated on the road and lose all 8 at home. Tepper better do something soon or it will take awhile to get fans back especially if we go in rebuild mode.

4 hours ago, tarheelalum said:

The panthers will lose the game. Its just a question of how many will they lose before the organizations has some major changes. Hopefully Tepper will act soon.

I feel we would have to reach 0-5 before anything might happen 

Archived