• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 3.5 point favorites in Arizona

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Try to yes. He failed.

Point being Rivera says a lot of things.

And in this particular case, it wouldn't exactly be the best idea to let upcoming opponents know that your quarterback is ailing, even if he is.

He may or may not be fully healthy, but either way, I'm not taking Ron's word for it.

I think getting out of Charlotte for this game might be the best thing for Cam right now

As will a few more days rest 

I was very surprised Rivera gave the team the weekend off.  Defense yes, special teams yes, but that offense should have been working, even if it was just modeling plays 

I do not believe there is a CBA that required it, could be wrong 

I do not want to believe Cam is as bad as he is showing.  If he continues to be after the bye week, that’s a different story.  He has worked awful hard t look this bad 

Yeah I don't think he'll continue to be this bad. If his shoulder were still messed up then he should be listed on the injury report, or put on IR with the possibility to return. I think his shoulder is ok, but he is not in sync with the offense. Seeing things late when a team is selling out to pressure you to make a quick decision is a bad situation. I'm sure he's making every effort to be ready to make quick decisions when AZ brings the blitz.

31 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Ron has stated that Cam's health had nothing to do with his performance. I don't think his shoulder is still messed up, but only Cam can answer that.

No coach with any intelligence would publicly admit their QB is playing hurt if they don’t have to. You remember Ron saying Cam’s shoulder was fine last year too?

Though it doesn’t really matter at all now. DCs will know and gameplan against it. Any team that isn’t dumb will stack the box and spy CMC.

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

Did you put money on the game?

Thinking about it. Probably won’t though. I’m good at predicting outcomes when I’m sitting on my couch talking to my buddies but as soon as I try and get down a bit my luck goes to poo. I’m in a college pick pool for money, I’m basically 4-2 each week.  

3 hours ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Kyler Murray is going to be really, really, good. Plus, he knows how to get down and not take hits when he runs. Their lack of weapons shows though. If we keep Cam in the pocket, and his shoulder is clearly still hurt we're screwed anyway. 

Literally has larry Fitzgerald

Archived