• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something I have noticed about Cam

Jeremy Igo

39 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It could be if opponents pick up on it.

He’s been doing it his entire career and it’s basically simultaneous with the snap. If it was an issue it would have already been taken advantage of. This is probably the least of my worries with Cam right now.

6 hours ago, Bartin said:

He’s been doing it his entire career and it’s basically simultaneous with the snap. If it was an issue it would have already been taken advantage of. This is probably the least of my worries with Cam right now.

Back in the 2003 playoff game against Dallas, Brentson Buckner noticed that Quincy Carter wiggled his fingers right before calling for the snap.

He told the rest of his defensive line mates, and that was what allowed Kris Jenkins to anticipate the snap count and  basically eat their lunch all game.

It could potentially be nothing, but if somebody does pick on up on it and start using it against us, it could make a difference.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Back in the 96 playoff game against Dallas, Brentson Buckner noticed that Quincy Carter wiggled his fingers right before calling for the snap.

He told the rest of his defensive line mates, and that was what allowed Kris Jenkins to anticipate the snap count and  basically eat their lunch all game.

It could potentially be nothing, but if somebody does pick on up on it and start using it against us, it could make a difference.

Assuming you mean 2003, right? Aikman was the QB in 96

Archived