• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about beer

Jeremy Igo

11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

They did a bunch of collabs with Other Half from NY and I think that helped them up their game a lot. Burial does a lot of their small batch regular releases very much like Other Half.

I don’t believe I’ve ever had Other Half, I’ll have to ask at the beer store next time. 

Another one I love right now too is the Maine Lunch. 

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I don’t believe I’ve ever had Other Half, I’ll have to ask at the beer store next time. 

Another one I love right now too is the Maine Lunch. 

Other Half is NY only. The brewery is in Brooklyn but they have a brewpub in Rochester as well. Fantastic stuff.

Maine Beer Company does excellent beer. We are lucky enough to get periodic keg drops of Dinner, the big brother to Lunch. Definitely give that a try if you ever see it. 

3 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

I’m from Charlotte originally but now I’m in New Bern. Our beer scene is just ok...

Wilmington is the spot near you. Check out New Anthem there and Wilmington Brewing Company. Very good NEIPA's. Also check out Hey Beer! in Wilmington. They drive to Asheville, Charlotte and Raleigh regularly to pick up beer at the various breweries. They are one of the best bottle shops in the state for NC beer.

Archived