• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about beer

Jeremy Igo

On 9/14/2019 at 7:35 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

This Sunday I plan on sitting in front of my television and watching and entire day of NFL football whilst not caring about any of it. 

Give me a beer that pairs perfectly with that. 

What do you like?

Recent favorite, Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA

1 hour ago, Doyle said:

This is pinned in the Panthers section?   Christ...  I’m checking out.  See you next year.    

my hands are literally shaking. with a tear in my eye i beg you jeremy i beg you please don't beer in the football place

On 9/15/2019 at 7:58 AM, Harbingers said:

This is probably the best one that’s been mentioned so far. The current Hop Circus is an excellent as well. HopCircus6_web.png

Or anything by Burial. https://burialbeer.com/ 

Burial takes the cake when it comes to beers in the past year or so.

They did a bunch of collabs with Other Half from NY and I think that helped them up their game a lot. Burial does a lot of their small batch regular releases very much like Other Half.

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

If you like "hazy" or NEIPA's and you are in CLT, you are in luck. Heist, High Branch, Salud and Resident Culture do some very good hazy IPA's. 

Almost all of 'em can be had in one place if a person wanders into Brawley's Beverage over in MadPark....

....Brawley's is THE clearinghouse for the best variety of draft beers in CLT with over 20 on tap every day.

10 minutes ago, SBiii said:

Almost all of 'em can be had in one place if a person wanders into Brawley's Beverage over in MadPark....

....Brawley's is THE clearinghouse for the best variety of draft beers in CLT with over 20 on tap every day.

None of those breweries are represented there currently. Not to mention, that is an extremely weak tap list for a CLT beer bar. Plus, the breweries are going to sell their own poo at the lowest price, for the most part. Especially local breweries without big distribution contracts like the ones I mentioned.

They also sell beer to go. Heist, Resident Culture and High Branch in cans and Crowlers and Salud in Crowlers.

Edit: Okay, so they do have an RC NEIPA on tap. That is not "almost all of them." 

31 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

None of those breweries are represented there currently. Not to mention, that is an extremely weak tap list for a CLT beer bar. Plus, the breweries are going to sell their own poo at the lowest price, for the most part. Especially local breweries without big distribution contracts like the ones I mentioned.

They also sell beer to go. Heist, Resident Culture and High Branch in cans and Crowlers and Salud in Crowlers.

Edit: Okay, so they do have an RC NEIPA on tap. That is not "almost all of them." 

#FakeNews

#BrawleysRocks

Archived