• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about beer

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Pumking 

This is a solid choice. Tis the season. But I'll say literally anything by Southern Tier is worth the money. Haven't been disappointed yet.

However, I feel like @Jeremy Igo is a guy who has his health and fitness in mind, even when he's on a depression-induced drinking binge. So I'll share my current obsession. Dogfish Head Slightly Mighty:

image.thumb.png.d1af171b240263779ad0658c2c3b610e.png

It's Dogfish Head, who make beer that is beyond reproach. And while it's slight sour notes and refreshing taste make it solidly more of a back yard BBQ on a hot day kinda beer, I say embrace it. Soak up those last few weeks of Summer!

And at the low, low cost of only 3 Weight Watchers points per can, I can have 10 of these a day and still have points left over for...well, a hard-boiled egg and a celery stick. But after 10 beers do you really care?

1 hour ago, Captroop said:

This is a solid choice. Tis the season. But I'll say literally anything by Southern Tier is worth the money. Haven't been disappointed yet.

However, I feel like @Jeremy Igo is a guy who has his health and fitness in mind, even when he's on a depression-induced drinking binge. So I'll share my current obsession. Dogfish Head Slightly Mighty:

image.thumb.png.d1af171b240263779ad0658c2c3b610e.png

It's Dogfish Head, who make beer that is beyond reproach. And while it's slight sour notes and refreshing taste make it solidly more of a back yard BBQ on a hot day kinda beer, I say embrace it. Soak up those last few weeks of Summer!

And at the low, low cost of only 3 Weight Watchers points per can, I can have 10 of these a day and still have points left over for...well, a hard-boiled egg and a celery stick. But after 10 beers do you really care?

I didn’t know there was a low calorie beer. I’m on a healthy kick myself. Going to have to find this 

I have no sophistication in beer and am not ashamed. I like lager. Give me a PBR.

There are two spots with tons of beer around here and I'm like do you have a good lager. Nope? Duckworths actually did have one which I found out because there was a poster on the wall. The other place literally didn't have a lager on draft. 

If you are going specialty beer then you have to reveal what you like in a beer. Much like wine.

Archived