• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about beer

Jeremy Igo

do y'all get upcountry beers down there?   they have a great black currant berry gose, and i normally don't like gose's.   4.8%.  it goes down a little too easy though, and my buddy is a brewer there.  

@jeremyigo there are some strange things happening in the cyan fehe thread or whatever that dudes name is.   

Determines what you like. If you're looking for light beer, but not cheap Old Tuffy is a light lager that is very popular right now. Plus, you can keep one for your man cave if you have one. Not many NCAA Football teams have their own beer. If you're an IPA guy, you can't go wrong with Mandarina IPA. Solid taste, quality is good because it's Highland. PC Pils is a hardcore Pilsner that is geared towards an IPA. If you're a sour guy Brueprint Imperial Sour IPA is stellar, also the stupid silly sour. New Belgium makes quality sours as well. IF you enjoy IPA's, you can't go wrong with anything from Wicked Weed. Lastly, if you enjoy non IPA-sours and want a "fall" brew. Any OctoberFest works for this situation, if you want something interesting look for the Carver from FullSteam brewery. It's a Sweet Potato lager that's surprisingly tasty. If you want Hefeweizen's and poo like that, I would go with Old Mecklenburg. Can't go wrong with those guys for those types of brews.

This isn't for you in particular, this is just my recommendations for anyone that ask. 

2 hours ago, raz said:

do y'all get upcountry beers down there?   they have a great black currant berry gose, and i normally don't like gose's.   4.8%.  it goes down a little too easy though, and my buddy is a brewer there.  

@jeremyigo there are some strange things happening in the cyan fehe thread or whatever that dudes name is.   

The Litterbox turds come up here, create new accounts so they can say racist crap, and then message each other and laugh about it. Notice how many edited posts there are around these instances. You can tell who's doing it, but since most of the mods are in on it, it won't change.

Archived