• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winning in the division: it matters.

ellis

Just now, ellis said:

That stat, in my opinion is the number 1 reason to fire Ron Rivera.

The number 1 goal coming into a season is to win your division.  It's not go to the playoffs.  It's not win the Super Bowl.  It's win the division.

We have been awful against the division since our miraculous march in 2015.

It’s typically the main reason coaches lose their jobs: the inability to win the division. It’s a plague now. 2015 was awfully fun, and it was a grand accomplishment. 18 consecutive regular season wins, dating back to 2014. That’s a conference record. There’s a lot he can hang his hat on. But he absolutely has to start winning the division again. 2015 is a long time ago. This goes for quarterback too, as he’s a much different person now physically. I know he looks unlike any other QB, and he’s a specimen. But he’s gone through some pain here, and it’s affecting his game.

Absolute disgrace. I want Tepper to install a full 100% rebuild from the top down. GM, scouts, entire front office, HC, every single assistant coach (yep get rid of Mills III), right down to the damn ball boys. Blow up JR’s mediocre sh*t and rebuild it all over. No one should be considered safe, not even Luke or McC or anyone. If the new staff wants to keep someone, by all means but if they want to get rid of anyone they should have full authority. Just start over again and maybe we can have some kind of a future.

Archived