• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney 2.0

thefuzz

1 minute ago, SmartyHurney said:

Man, I am sick of reading these 74 IQ mongoloid takes. Please fuging restrict thread making.

These guys are so fuging stupid. Hey let me push my anti-whateverthefug agenda now that the two most important positions on the team are injured.

fugin' tards don't even realize how stupid they look.

True, this is a new look for me.

53 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

Kelvin Benjamin, Vernon Bustler, Shaq Thompson, Star Lotuleli. Cupboard=Bare

So... the best NT we've had this decade (Star) as well as the heir to TD (Shaq) who has been one of the lone bright spots on the team? Along with a 1st rd WR (KB) that had a solid rookie season before losing his body to injury and his mind to grief and a 5th rd NB (Bene) that was asked to cover one of the most athletic WRs in the league after a bad leg break less than 10 months prior?

But tell us again how Armanti Edwards, Byron Bell, Nate Chandler, Sione Fua, and Charles Godfrey stocked the cupboards.

2 minutes ago, Icege said:

So... the best NT we've had this decade (Star) as well as the heir to TD (Shaq) who has been one of the lone bright spots on the team? Along with a 1st rd WR (KB) that had a solid rookie season before losing his body to injury and his mind to grief and a 5th rd NB (Bene) that was asked to cover one of the most athletic WRs in the league after a bad leg break less than 10 months prior?

But tell us again how Armanti Edwards, Byron Bell, Nate Chandler, Sione Fua, and Charles Godfrey stocked the cupboards.

You got to hit on first rounders to be successful boo

1 minute ago, Swaggasaurus said:

You got to hit on first rounders to be successful boo

You've got to hit on way more than first rounders to be successful. 

A GM is responsible for a complete roster from top to bottom, not just its best players.

Heck, I could put together a highlight reel I've only our best plays from last night and say "see, we're a great team". Unfortunately, NFL rules stipulate that you have to count the entire game.

Your good moves only matter if the big picture is good too. If the big picture sucks, your highlights don't mean anything.

1 minute ago, Swaggasaurus said:

Well Fuzzy wuzzy, we ain’t hitting those either. Maybe...maybe... Bradberry and Moton, they at least are serviceable. We did hit a 2 on Short.

This thread is about the differences between Hurney 1.0 and 2.0.

Please try to keep up Swaggy Waggy.

P.S. If you want to start yet another DG vs MH, feel free, I can come in there and clean you up pretty good, but this thread is about learning to embrace Hurney 2.0.

24 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hurney hired Ron Rivera, and works closely with him.

You can't really separate the two and try to throw it all on Ron, especially not knowing that Ron was significantly more successful when we had a different GM.

I don't disagree with this. 

Hurney hired Ron. Marty thought so highly of Ron at one point he was willing to fall on his sword to protect Ron's job.

Theoretically, Tepper could fire Ron and keep Marty.  

The question is, why would he?

To me, at this point Ron and Marty are a package deal. 

Archived