• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thinking out loud

Jeremy Igo

If things go down the road they look to be going, obviously Cam won't be getting paid anywhere near top dollar either to stay here or anywhere else. Just too big a risk.

I also don't see Cam as a guy that wants to be paid less than top dollar or compete for a starting job somewhere.

Guy has made a lot of money, is an entrepreneur, has a young family and sadly has a body that may not allow him to play the way he wants to play.

I really think he may retire after the season.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

If things go down the road they look to be going, obviously Cam won't be getting paid anywhere near top dollar either to stay here or anywhere else. Just too big a risk.

I also don't see Cam as a guy that wants to be paid less than top dollar or compete for a starting job somewhere.

Guy has made a lot of money, is an entrepreneur, has a young family and sadly has a body that may not allow him to play the way he wants to play.

I dont see him retiring after this season, but may ride out his contract throught next year and do it.

We heard Lucks emotional presser how just constant rehab took the toll.  Cam Clearly still isnt rigjt and could see him feeling the same.  

But I could see him letting Tepper etc know that he plans to retire after next year to get a heada up on finding a replacement.  But try to get 1 last shot

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yeah, there is zero shot IMO of Cam becoming a RGIII or even a Joe Flacco.   I think when his ride is over he walks away. 

Cam said in his presser he had a lot of soul searching to do.  Odd way to describe studying film and practicing harder.   But to play devil's advocate to what I am alluding to, Cam in pressers says a lot of phrases that are kinda off. 

Archived