• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen WILL play tonight

Jeremy Igo

I want to see Thomas get some snaps and be ready to play, just in case we need him which is looking more and more likely. If Thomas is inactive, then we deserve the inevitable when it happens. Manhertz shouldn't be our #2 and is in no way a backup to Greg, he is just a bad Olineman with two catches last year ( 2 yrds and 50 yrds ). 

Greg has good hands...period. At this point     In his career, that’s all he has left. He’s always been slow, combine that with 2 plus years of a broken foot and now a bad back and mix in old age...not promising. If Greg scores a TD it will be because he caught a ball while standing in the end zone. 

Give me more Ian Thomas. 

27 minutes ago, Billy Love said:

Greg has good hands...period. At this point     In his career, that’s all he has left. He’s always been slow, combine that with 2 plus years of a broken foot and now a bad back and mix in old age...not promising. If Greg scores a TD it will be because he caught a ball while standing in the end zone. 

Give me more Ian Thomas. 

I’m not sure his hands are all that good anymore 

Archived