• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some live Panthers talk for you....

Jeremy Igo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Time to give (back) Cam the keys to the franchise and allow him to play out his 30's in a Panthers uniform I'm not a rocket scientist but I know Cam is better than anyone in the QB room and I know the first round pick can't be a QB in '25 after the Young debacle By the way - it would be hard to accurately judge any QB on the dumpster fire that was the '21 Panthers, especially that garbage offensive line so to point at '21 to say '..see! Cam is done..' is pretty silly Bringing the King back to the Queen is the only way this gets better
    • Hence why so many of us did not want to see Morgan installed as GM. He was Fitterer's assistant GM. Is anyone really buying that for some reason he disagreed with every lightspeed stupid move Fitterer made? Or is it just much more likely that they largely agreed on the bulk of these decisions?  So, until we get real change in that FO, the expectations are going to remain extremely low.
    • I’m more disheartened by the notion that we are terrible at evaluating talent. So not only do we not have much talent, actually drafting talented people seems to be a challenge. I don’t see a fix with our current drafting and evaluation philosophy. Ultimately I see Carolina as a farm team for the rest of the NFL. What little talent we have will be signed away by other teams. It’s a shame. Tepper destroyed this team.