• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you more nervous about this game or the Rams game?

Jeremy Igo

This one. I knew the Rams were a damn good team. We played them close and came up short. The biggest difference was the turnovers and those largely came down to the luck of the draw with the fumble recoveries.

The Bucs are a team we SHOULD beat and nearly 90% of the teams that start out 0-2 miss the playoffs. Tomorrow night is about as huge as a week 2 game gets IMO.

I had said a few weeks ago, I'd be happy if we start 1 and 1, only if we lost to Rams. I'd be fine with a 2 and 0 start, but I also said if we lose to the Bucs, then we are in for a  long season. I just can't see any reason why we should lose to the Bucs. We didnt play that badly last Sunday, we got beat by ourselves. 

I wasn’t nervous at all for the Rams game and even less so for this game. If we do somehow lose, so be it, but right now I’m extremely confident we’ll not only win, but will blow them out. Main reasons:

Rivera has owned the Bucs.

Rivera has owned Arians.

We’re at home.

Winston.

Archived