• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A must win for Carolina? You bet your sweet hiney it is.

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Other than the 2015 Arizona playoff game, has Ron ever done that? In Ron's mind, this is just the first quarter of the season. Gotta save some juice for the playoffs we probably won't make.

This is what I'm looking for in this game. However, since Ron may have an hot seat meeting if we don't,  anything is possible... I hope

4 hours ago, Bronn said:

We'll score AT LEAST 45 points.

Unless Tampa is pouring on the points Ron won't let us run up the score. That said if we lose its time for Ron to go. Too many wasted timeouts, no plans for problems on the field. Cam should have a go to play in cases where the communications are out. 

12 hours ago, Dex said:

Division games are must wins especially after we just lost a conference game.

Perhaps Cam will suddenly know  how to complete a pass and do time management and Moore will not fumble the ball and poe will actually have his name called

..and the apocalypse will be avoided in Charlotte by beating the lowly Bucs

i just can’t get serious about a team that has absolutely no idea how important clock and time out management is after ...9 years...and the owner TELLING them to care 

but hey, that swag in the press conference...that’s real sauce to go along with a qbr of 17.  Only one lower, Winston 

i hope the Panthers do beat  the Bucs   I wouldn’t bet my life on it 

12 hours ago, Navy_football said:

Don't mean to derail the thread, but didn't think this was worthy of starting a new one...

Planning on going to the game tomorrow. Tickets are available all over the stadium. Are the 500 seats okay or should I shell out a little more for the 200/100 sections?

This is my first time at BOA. I left Columbia to go to college and join the Navy - all at once, and never moved back to the Carolinas. I've been to every Panthers game in DC/Baltimore (including preseason), but never to a Panthers home game. Don't judge me I had/have young kids. 

Appreciate the feedback!

No matter where you are in the stadium, you'll get a taste of the atmosphere. But if this is one of the few chances you'll have to be there, buy the best you can afford. I'll be in the lower bowl so I'm partial to that. Was in the uppers once and hated it. 

For me it's not about winning or losing. Too many times we've won/lost and looked bad doing so. I would be okay with a loss if the team played up to what I feel they're capable of. Losses can be exciting if both teams played their best and the better team won.

The past couple of years the Panther's offense has been inconsistent with big plays to make up for it. With Norv at the helm to me it looks like he's trying to increase consistency by adding a lot more shorter passes in the mix. If it pans out, for once we'll be able to see longer drives on a more regular basis, less 3 and outs I for one would love to see that.

As this means that the defense will be fresher later in the game, the opponent will have less time on the field, and the team may live up to the potential many of us feel this current roster is capable of.

4 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Re-read my post and assume I'm talking to RR. So I take it that you're looking for the same ole dame ole... im not

It's not what we want but what Ron will do and that is most likely the same old same old. 8+ years of it, it's going no where fast.

Archived