• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A must win for Carolina? You bet your sweet hiney it is.

Jeremy Igo

Don't mean to derail the thread, but didn't think this was worthy of starting a new one...

Planning on going to the game tomorrow. Tickets are available all over the stadium. Are the 500 seats okay or should I shell out a little more for the 200/100 sections?

This is my first time at BOA. I left Columbia to go to college and join the Navy - all at once, and never moved back to the Carolinas. I've been to every Panthers game in DC/Baltimore (including preseason), but never to a Panthers home game. Don't judge me I had/have young kids. 

Appreciate the feedback!

we need to create pressure on Winston, every one knows he can't handle it and starts throwing picks.

Will we actually use our 3 man front and rush Burns upright instead of putting his hand in the dirt? Who knows?

Offense needs to hit the long balls and make them respect our deep game. If they know they can crowd the line its gonna be a long night.

The two home loses would bother me. That was a point of emphases this year and we are already in the hole. 

As for being done? Statistically with a SB probably but I haven't thought about the SB and Panthers since the offseason began. Not seriously anyways. This was a prove it year, it's either missed opportunities or a step forward. Losing at home would be a huge missed opportunity for this team.

Archived