• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers predictions thread

Jeremy Igo

I want to win but it's a Thursday game early in the year. The only good thing I can say about Thursday games is it will be nice to get it out of the way and be done with it for this year. I'm hoping we show up motivated and can make more improvements as the game develops. 

Panthers 24, Bucs 13

Carolina offense struggles again, leading to much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Cam's up and down performance brings the pro-Cam and anti-Cam troll battles to a climax. They accidentally kiss each other during the scrum, starting many an unexpected bromance. 

CMC plays well again, defense looks good against the worst QB in the division. 

14 minutes ago, PurityControl said:

I watched TB against SF,  they looked like sh*t, there is NO reason why the Panthers shouldn't take them out with relative ease. 

Crab legs puts it on a bow for us, Thur night curse is broken and we ride into the weekend FEELING GOOOOOOOOOOD 

30-17 

crabs GIF

CMC was our only player on the field this past Sunday, and the rest look just as bad as the bucs. So I would say we looked pretty shitty ourselves.

27-26 Panthers on a go ahead late Slye fg and then a Jameis pick to Donte Jackson (intended deep for Godwin) to seal it. 

Couple things about this game:

Cam over 40 rushing yards

CMC under 60 rushing yards but over 80 receiving yards. 

Addison with two sacks and a strip

Cameron Brate and OJ Howard each with TD’s

Seems like everyone is projecting a tight match, and several projecting a loss. And so I'll go with my irrefutable, "Division games are a crap shoot and you can't infer anything about the competitiveness of the team generally based on the outcome of this contest," hypothesis and predict the opposite extreme:

Panthers 41 - Bucs 24

We run away with it early and give up a bevvy of garbage time points in the fourth.

The board overreacts to the stellar performance and swears we're world beaters. Everyone is shocked when our lights-out offensive and defensive showing doesn't carry over to week 3.

31 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

CMC was our only player on the field this past Sunday, and the rest look just as bad as the bucs. So I would say we looked pretty shitty ourselves.

I don't think we were that bad, every team makes mistakes every team has missed opportunities, we didn't get blown out or embarrassed, we held our own against one of the top teams, TB was a mess 

If the Panthers are going to be anything this year they handle the Bucs easily on Thursday. 

7 minutes ago, PurityControl said:

I don't think we were that bad, every team makes mistakes every team has missed opportunities, we didn't get blown out or embarrassed, we held our own against one of the top teams, TB was a mess 

If the Panthers are going to be anything this year they handle the Bucs easily on Thursday. 

We always have missed opportunities, says Rivera. I'm so tired of hearing that poo, I can't say that every damn game!

Archived