• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jarius Wright was open... A lot

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, joemac said:

We dont know what Norv and Scott are saying to him in his headset pre-snap either.  They could be telling Cam where to go for all we know....

Naw that doesn’t add up honestly a qb finds the open wr and executes May have a option one then two etc but to predetermine a throw sounds like my sons 10&11 year old team.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Cam has proven he has the ability to do it.

Not consistently and that’s the most frustrating part. The true problem I’m having is last time we saw Cam he needed work and wasn’t getting it done. We heard the surgery cleaned it up he’s ready all camp he was hitting deep balls. Preseason nothing ok no problem Sunday bad qb play ok rust etc, but they trained in ca they had all camp the rhythm should be a lot better then Sunday. When you go back and see open wr being missed consistently you wonder dam what’s it gonna take for our qb to get back on track. I completely understand it takes time and we are dealing with a surgery with a new throwing motion takes time but wasn’t he hitting guys about a month ago wasn’t he looking sharp am I missing something.

Just now, trucpfan said:

Naw that doesn’t add up honestly a qb finds the open wr and executes May have a option one then two etc but to predetermine a throw sounds like my sons 10&11 year old team.

Not consistently and that’s the most frustrating part. 

In fairness, there are only a handful of qb's in the NFL that can do it consistently.  Maybe 7 or 8.   

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Just missed him. Cam had pretty good protection minus those few plays where there was just an obvious miscommunication. When everyone was on the same page the offensive line actually did a pretty good job.

3 hours ago, thebigcat said:

So you're saying Cam is a QB who still can't read the field?

PLEAE JEREMY! The clown face emoji. I BEG YOU.

This situation sounds like

1: Cam may not trust his arm

2: Cam is over thinking. He’s thinking about not getting hit, his throwing motion, his reads, should he try a deep ball or not, needs to re build Moore’s confidence....

I have a feeling this is why he does better in the up tempo offense. Less time to think.

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

This situation sounds like

1: Cam may not trust his arm

2: Cam is over thinking. He’s thinking about not getting hit, his throwing motion, his reads, should he try a deep ball or not, needs to re build Moore’s confidence....

I have a feeling this is why he does better in the up tempo offense. Less time to think.

He has been a intent to injure target by opposing players every season for hits on him so he has good reason to think this.

Archived