• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jarius Wright was open... A lot

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, Toomers said:

And even with 20/20 hindsight, the examples you give don’t hold up. Yet the narrative that the GM who brought us 2 All-Pros and one second team All-Pro,(and Moton) somehow ignored the OL in 5 drafts. 

You’re changing the narrative, we clearly said Ot no one said o line in general 

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

I brought up Moses as well who plays rt, we telling the whole story or we leaving out facts ? 

Nope. Stating them. You seem to just include what you need to fit the agenda. You use a T and a G to prove a point then when it suits you, you want to claim tackle only. Do whatever you have to do to make sense. 

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Nope. Stating them. You seem to just include what you need to fit the agenda. You use a T and a G to prove a point then when it suits you, you want to claim tackle only. Do whatever you have to do to make sense. 

I can’t help you don’t or can’t read but choose to jump in a convo that doesn’t even include you, so if your going to interject please get your facts straight otherwise kick rocks. We clearly stated lt wasn’t addressed, another poster listed the picks at T that went after we pick in the second and 3rd than I went and listed a couple o linemen that went after the ealy pick, so get on board man, this mf comes in here quoting me and not even knowing what the hell the original argument is about 

hold this L

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I can’t help you don’t or can’t read but choose to jump in a convo that doesn’t even include you, so if your going to interject please get your facts straight otherwise kick rocks. We clearly stated lt wasn’t addressed, another poster listed the picks at T that went after we pick in the second and 3rd than I went and listed a couple o linemen that went after the ealy pick, so get on board man, this mf comes in here quoting me and not even knowing what the hell the original argument is about 

hold this L

I asked you who Gabe Logan was. You said who and I asked why you would bring him up. Then it went back to tackles only, when shown mentioning any G was ridiculous. So what part am I missing? I quoted your post. Don’t care about what came before that changes nothing in your post. 

5 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I asked you who Gabe Logan was. You said who and I asked why you would bring him up. Then it went back to tackles only, when shown mentioning any G was ridiculous. So what part am I missing? I quoted your post. Don’t care about what came before that changes nothing in your post. 

That’s all I need to hear, you don’t care about what came before and that’s the reason for the convo in there first place, ignorance is bliss smh . My original post and other posters clearly stated we did not do enough to address Lt but jump in the middle of a convo without knowing all the facts and than turns around and says he doesn’t care about what came before.....this is ignorant 

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

That’s all I need to hear, you don’t care about what came before and that’s the reason for the convo in there first place, ignorance is bliss smh . My original post and other posters clearly stated we did not do enough to address Lt but jump in the middle of a convo without knowing all the facts and than turns around and says he doesn’t care about what came before.....this is ignorant 

That has nothing to do with Morgan Moses(RT) or Gabe Jackson(G) does it. So if it was all about LT, why bring either up? Or couldn’t you find a LT to suit the agenda and just spit out anyone? 

Once again, which is it? 

9 minutes ago, Toomers said:

That has nothing to do with Morgan Moses(RT) or Gabe Jackson(G) does it. So if it was all about LT, why bring either up? Or couldn’t you find a LT to suit the agenda and just spit out anyone? 

Once again, which is it? 

Hence bringing up a convert dt to t, there lineman who we could have tried at t, and before you say that’s not there position look at Nate chandler and Trai who played snaps at tackle. You keep harping on this but haven’t brought up one relevant argument to the subject at hand, which is the lack of investment in a Lt 

so again go reread or leave the convo, no one has time to fill someone who willingly chose to not read relevant info before jumping head first into a convo. Ignorance 

2 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Hence bringing up a convert dt to t, there lineman who we could have tried at t, and before you say that’s not there position look at Nate chandler and Trai who played snaps at tackle. You keep harping on this but haven’t brought up one relevant argument to the subject at hand, which is the lack of investment in a Lt 

so again go reread or leave the convo, no one has time to fill someone who willingly chose to not read relevant info before jumping head first into a convo. Ignorance 

Many others have disputed the LT argument many times over. I asked you a specific question about your examples. And instead of just saying Jackson wasn’t a good example you go through all this. 

But you won’t even address that as you use anything to deflect from a reach of an example. Nothing to do with the thread. Completely to do with your ignorance. 

9 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Many others have disputed the LT argument many times over. I asked you a specific question about your examples. And instead of just saying Jackson wasn’t a good example you go through all this. 

But you won’t even address that as you use anything to deflect from a reach of an example. Nothing to do with the thread. Completely to do with your ignorance. 

I’m sure tossing Jackson at Lt would have been better than Byron bell, but again hindsight is 20/20. Again hanging on by a thread to Gabe Jackson when Moses and others have been brought up 

36 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I’m sure tossing Jackson at Lt would have been better than Byron bell, but again hindsight is 20/20. Again hanging on by a thread to Gabe Jackson when Moses and others have been brought up 

What thread? I asked a specific question. And you are now moving people to other positions they never played to justify it. And how could we know if most rookies suck, as you said. He could have been worse. 

Sorry to point out your(and you alone) piss-poor example. This debate has been done many times over and while Moses is often mentioned, that’s the absolute first I’ve ever seen Jackson, or any guard brought up as an example. But you gotta do you. Keep making it up as you go along. 

2 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Getting back to the original point, which was that the front office has ignored the offensive line. 

Safe to say they didn't ignore the line. 

Just because you don't agree with a teams decisions doesn't mean they have ignored a position. 

I've consistently said for years that the Online needs exclamation points, not question marks. Where have I said that the Online was ignored? Huh? 

I'm sure that you've heard the saying, "If you do a bad job, you might as well not do the job at all."

44 minutes ago, Toomers said:

What thread? I asked a specific question. And you are now moving people to other positions they never played to justify it. And how could we know if most rookies suck, as you said. He could have been worse. 

Sorry to point out your(and you alone) piss-poor example. This debate has been done many times over and while Moses is often mentioned, that’s the absolute first I’ve ever seen Jackson, or any guard brought up as an example. But you gotta do you. Keep making it up as you go along. 

Making up what? If your going to try a dt at T or a guy at Lt because he’s left handed, or a all pro guard at tackle, why not Jackson ? It’s not piss poor you’re the goof that jumped in the middle of a convo not knowing the context of it before hand, what sense does that make. Just like you conveniently ignored another poster listing the fa Lt’s available during his tenure, you skip over all relevant information to highlight one Gabe Jackson.... straw man at his finest, than brought up joe Adams for god knows what 

Archived