• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plain as day on my cheap ass laptop screen...

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

They missed a lot of obvious calls even after reviewing them. Not to mention throwing a late flag on us for holding when Greg Olsen got speared in the head to offset the penalties. We got screwed all game long. 

Yeah the whole offsetting penalties is bullsht. One is clearly worse than the other.

Horrible officiating ruining the NFL product. 

2 hours ago, joemac said:

Looks to me that it was a backwards pass.  Look at the line I put in this pic, it would have to be thrown at that angle for it to be a forward pass, and it definitely was not.

pass.png

Looking at this picture now, I could actually believe Cam may have been throwing it parallel to avoid the Rams player.  It's like at the last second, he sort of twitched and tried to avoid him.  It's definitely close, and we usually don't have the close ones go our way.

2 hours ago, Greatman77 said:

I don't believe in any anti-Panther conspiracy by the NFL but Jeezus that was some horrible officiating.

yeah i don't think there's an NFL conspiracy, but i do think there are individual biases by refs. like clete blakeman who was seen trotting around town in broncos gear before he let Cam get his brains scrambled

43 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Look at your line in relation to the 10 yard line. Because of the angle of the camera, your line isn’t accurate

The line isn't necessary.

You can clearly see that Newton is positioned around the eight or nine yard line. Moore is on the six.

It was a backwards pass, just like it was called to be.

Look folks, I know fans are looking for a reason to say the loss wasn't legitimate and we got screwed over, but it's not always true. Sometimes you just lose games.

This is one of those times.

We had plenty of chances to win right up to the end oh, and we didn't execute on them. 

It wasn't the refs. It was the Rams, and it was us.

Take it and move on.

27 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The line isn't necessary.

You can clearly see that Newton is positioned around the eight or nine yard line. Moore is on the six.

It was a backwards pass, just like it was called to be.

Look folks, I know fans are looking for a reason to say the loss wasn't legitimate and we got screwed over, but it's not always true. Sometimes you just lose games.

This is one of those times.

We had plenty of chances to win right up to the end oh, and we didn't execute on them. 

It wasn't the refs. It was the Rams, and it was us.

Take it and move on.

Nah. It was intended to be a forward pass. With a tip. People can draw lines all they want. But if not for the tip it would have been squarely in DJ Moore’s breadbasket. DJ had to compensate and move backwards to the ball. After the tip that is clearly shown. He was already in full momentum forward passing the line of scrimmage. 

Obviously, we didn’t execute. But I don’t discredit the refs fault.

Furthermore on the second instance. IF Rivera did challenge that it was completion. It was obvious fugtardery. A completion is a completion a incompletion is an incompletion.

It should have been ruled a fumble on the field first off. Because had the ball not come out it would have been ruled a completion.

They had a much better excuse, they should have said it was a completion and the ground caused the fumble. Therefore since the ground can’t cause a fumble. It would have been a completion and we would have won the challenge not lost the timeout, but they would have been 3rd&2. 

The moment they said it was a completion, but couldn’t see his knee so it was incomplete. You know some fugtardery is going on, even if it was just the refs being completely incompetent. IT CANT BE BOTH. 

It seemed clear to me. Cam throws ball. Defender is IN FRONT of Cam (ie down the field). Defender tips ball. Therefore, it's impossible for ball to be going backwards until the tip. Ball hits ground. Pass is incomplete. I don't see how it can be any other way. Not blaming the refs for the loss but I don't see how this wasn't overturned.

People still think the NFL is completely legit?   Between this and the non-fumble call, and the convienent penalty to offset the personal foul, come on now.     Funny how happens pretty often to us.    When you are a small market team you can't win with mistakes, you have to be perfect, and unfortunately we weren't.  

Archived