• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plain as day on my cheap ass laptop screen...

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Yeah, we got fugged over per par, but DJ Moore gotta give a better effort than that. If you don't know whether it is a live ball or not, you always pounce on it like it's a fumble. This is basic high school sh*t.

That’s all I wanted to say in this thread no matter what you secure the dam football this shouldn’t be a topic at all it’s seems inconclusive to me tbh of course my team I want to see it our way but it’s close as poo. 

40 minutes ago, CMCVP#22 said:

Can someone find a shot of the guy catch/incomplete pass when the guy was clearly still up when the ball came out

I took a look at the replay.  It definitely looks like he was bobbling it before his knee came down.  I'm just not sure what the NFL considers control because it looked like the ball was in his hand, but he was fighting with Luke to secure it.

bQKg5dc.jpg

lU0f1Vo.jpg

1 hour ago, joemac said:

Looks to me that it was a backwards pass.  Look at the line I put in this pic, it would have to be thrown at that angle for it to be a forward pass, and it definitely was not.

pass.png

Look at your line in relation to the 10 yard line. Because of the angle of the camera, your line isn’t accurate

Just now, stbugs said:

Exactly. The announcers even lauded the officials for letting it play on. Then of course on the Rams actual fumble they blow the whistle immediately instead of letting it play on so what happens when the review isn’t conclusive enough? We get screwed both times.

The officials fuging up is just too crucial to these games. There isn’t a technology that could instantly say that it’s a forward pass? The all 22 camera into a computer would be instantaneous and correct.

Those two plays ended up gifting the Rams 14 points. It’s amazing when people don’t think there could be rigging. Those two plays take an easy win for us and turn it into a close loss. I am not saying Goodell and team do rig it but for a Broncos fan replay official, it’s easy to impact a game.

Preach!

2 hours ago, shaka said:

"In American football and Canadian football, a lateral pass or lateral (officially backward pass in American football and onside pass in Canadian football) occurs when the ball carrier throws the football to a teammate in a direction parallel to or away from the opponents' goal line. "

The question isn't if the ball was tipped.  Go back and look at the play again, the ref in the endzone saw it was tipped.  Can you tell in that 3-5 yards the ball is in the air before it's tipped that it is clearly going towards the opponents goal line?  It's a really tough call and would be hard to overturn. 

Was it the right call on the field?  I don't think so.  But it is one of those times where it's almost impossible to over turn. 

backward pass question mark..PNG

This.  Wrong call on the field, but wasn't enough evidence to overturn it.

As you can see the official isn't concerned with the game itself must be checking the lines in Vegas.

That fumble was a momentum changer and we had hostile officials so they fixed it that's the REAL NFL. They have their finger on the scales at all times. The officials control the outcomes of games for.....

Archived