• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plain as day on my cheap ass laptop screen...

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, CarolinaSock said:

I believe the claim was his pass was thrown backwards before it was tipped so he tipped a lateral and not a pass. I don't agree with it but that seemed to be the reasoning.

It’s very clear from that angle it was not a lateral or backwards pass

18 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

In the above still screenshot it’s impossible to tell. But live and in motion replay it was obviously going slightly forward. Maybe not obvious enough for the replay team to rule against a darling team. 

First time giving this a shot, it's a video not a gif so it may not work but I'm not sure I would use the word obvious. 

Look I think it was a bullshit call too but it's not as clear as the huddle is making it out to be. 

Edit:  Note the ref in the end zone called the tipped ball. 

35 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Are the officials working on etch-a-sketches or something?

giphy.gif

Thank you for posting this!!! I was so pissed that not one of the announcers( or even dean blandino )said one word about it.

Hopefully they use yesterdays officiating to create an us vs the world mentality. I saw so many positives from this team. The buccaneers are in for a long night Thursday 

17 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

The refs screwed us on this and the rams fumble. A lot of things went against us yesterday and we still had a chance to win. People need to relax 

Right on! Unless my understanding is wrong the. Once the ball was tipped, touched by the opposing team it could not be ruled a fumble regardless of where it fell after. BS...but like you said we played a really good team and the officiating and barely lost that game. 

I disagree with the sky is falling crowd too

12 minutes ago, joemac said:

Looks to me that it was a backwards pass.  Look at the line I put in this pic, it would have to be thrown at that angle for it to be a forward pass, and it definitely was not.

pass.png

This is what I see and saw. That was a called long handoff and it was never going forward. Plenty of others, but I had no problem with this. 

The REAL issue is why did DW just let the DE just rush free up the field and be a factor in a play he shouldn’t have with any contact whatsoever. 

27 minutes ago, joemac said:

Looks to me that it was a backwards pass.  Look at the line I put in this pic, it would have to be thrown at that angle for it to be a forward pass, and it definitely was not.

pass.png

Yeah it went lateral because it was tipped, it was going fwd first

Archived