• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best player in the entire NFL.

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, SmartyHurney said:

Oh the "Historian" that's been wrong about even recent history in the NFL numerous times. LOL! I guess that's why you changed it.

In the NFL runningbacks are a dime a dozen, and can be found from the 1st round to UDFA every single year. Every other year one retires a few years earlier than predicted.

Just ask yourself what would Bill Bellicheat do? Oh, sell high, buy low. It's simple.

Yeah, I didn't read that. It doesn't matter what it says.

The thing about being a troll is that your best moments consist of being able to say "Look, Mom! I said something stupid and got people to point at me and laugh about what an idiot I am!"

I'm sure she's proud :eyeroll:

(hint: it's kinda pathetic, though)

If there is a looming possibility of a QB change, this team isn't going to have the resources to pay a running back Ezekiel Elliot money. Let's just politely state that now. Any QB worth his salt is getting paid the big bucks out of the gate. NFL teams across the league are showing you don't need to overpay your running game to get production. First and foremost we need maulers across that offensive line. Next bring in a more modern offensive mind. After that QB will always be a higher priority in the pecking order when assembling a roster. You can find talent at RB. I would love nothing more than to see a guy like CMC play out his career here but this isn't Rudy. If a guy like Cam is led out to pasture, then welp thems the breaks, it can happen to anyone.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, I didn't read that. It doesn't matter what it says.

The thing about being a troll is that your best moments consist of being able to say "Look, Mom! I said something stupid and got people to point at me and laugh about what an idiot I am!"

I'm sure she's proud :eyeroll:

(hint: it's kinda pathetic, though)

LOL! You're such a baby. Can't argue so you whine.

Runningbacks are a dime a dozen in the NFL, they produce in the 1st to UDFA every year. Get over your ego and just admit a simple fact.

Football historian needs to change his name to "Mr. Ego".

Just now, SmartyHurney said:

LOL! You're such a baby. Can't argue so you whine.

Runningbacks are a dime a dozen in the NFL, they produce in the 1st to UDFA every year. Get over your ego and just admit a simple fact.

Football historian needs to change his name to "Mr. Ego".

Nah.

2 minutes ago, SmartyHurney said:

I win, thanks. Continue to enjoy being blocked, for good damn reasons. You can't ever admit when you're wrong, you can't ever argue in good faith.

The same thing when Gettleman was the head here, you couldn't admit a thing he did was wrong.

Quick tip, dude.

If my only response is "nah", It generally means I didn't read what you wrote. That's usually because I think you're a troll or just generally not worth responding to, so basically I'm yanking your chain.

And FYI, that's true of this post too.

Feel free to keep going if you want to, though.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah.

That are exactly the type comments you get from a little kid that does not know better or has grown up yet.

"LOL! You're such a baby. Can't argue so you whine.

Football historian needs to change his name to "Mr. Ego"."

"I win, thanks. Continue to enjoy being blocked, for good damn reasons. You can't ever admit when you're wrong, you can't ever argue in good faith."

Just now, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

That are exactly the type comments you get from a little kid that does not know better or has grown up yet.

"LOL! You're such a baby. Can't argue so you whine.

Football historian needs to change his name to "Mr. Ego"."

"I win, thanks. Continue to enjoy being blocked, for good damn reasons. You can't ever admit when you're wrong, you can't ever argue in good faith."

I wasn't really paying attention. He's been on here before. I already know he isn't worth it.

There are definitely plenty of good people on here that you can have a great football discussion with. Whether they agree with you or not isn't important. How good they can form their argument is.

Trolls tend to be boring though. The only things are really good for is occasionally yanking their chain.

Archived