• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best player in the entire NFL.

Jeremy Igo

9 hours ago, Bronn said:

We're currently on course to ride him into the dirt for another few years. After that, he'll probably have to hang it up.

I hope not, for our sake and his.

What is it with us and completely overusing/wasting generational talent?

Rivera ran Cam into the ground and is directly responsible for some of his compounding health issues. 

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

oh is that why he got stood up over and over again in 1 on 1 situations?

Bucs keyed on CmC all night, keeping 8 players in the box on most occasions and daring golden boy Cam to beat them. Cam couldn't do it. Could not complete 50% of his passes. Mark my words, Cam doesn't finish the season as the Panthers ' starter.

1 minute ago, Chairman Wow said:

Bucs keyed on CmC all night, keeping 8 players in the box on most occasions and daring golden boy Cam to beat them. Cam couldn't do it. Could not complete 50% of his passes. Mark my words, Cam doesn't finish the season as the Panthers ' starter.

That has nothing to do with the last play of the game, or his inability to pickup a blitzer. Run CMC missed his block multiple times tonight, one being the go ahead touchdown on fourth down to Samuel, but Cam got hit by an unblocked defender while throwing. CMC also had trouble getting yards in general tonight while being keyed in on.

They need to use Scarlett more, especially in short yardage situations, and third downs. No more of this CMC 100% of the snaps bullshit. They need Scarlett in on third downs, and utilize Armah if necessary.

Force feeding CMC so far has produce a lot of pretty numbers, and a lot more L's.

Archived