• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best player in the entire NFL.

Jeremy Igo

56 minutes ago, countryboi said:

CMC is amazing, the offense has gone from Cam doing everything to CMC. its never any balance with the panthers. 

Because they took to long to get cam weapons.(while mismanaging his arm injury) I knew this would happen.

Now watch the next qb that comes in be clausen 2.0 or matt moore 2.0.

This team gm and coaching sucks/mediocre. I dont know when people will realize it as a whole.

Plus like a few people are saying they are going to run mccaffrey down to the ground and probably not wanna pay him.

The last rb I seen carry a whole(majority of) offense to playoffs was probably AP in his mvp year with that sorry fsu qb(ponder????).  Mccaffrey is not on that level.(no current rb is) So Cam still needs to be above avg(top 10) or they need to get a new qb that can be. But I bet neither happens. I will be surprised and give props if panthers as a whole get it right. Not counting on it though. 

45 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Think about how long guys like Artis-Payne rotted away on Ron Ron Rivera's depth chart, and then take a gander at the Rams punching in a rushing touchdown with the backup RB with ease. The guy wasn't even touched. He had two career touchdowns before the game Sunday.

Did you miss Alex Armah scoring a rushing TD yesterday?

9 minutes ago, joemac said:

Did you miss Alex Armah scoring a rushing TD yesterday?

Valid. But that was his lone carry in a goal line situation. Isn't that what fullbacks are for? You aren't wrong, I'm with you. But that is what we should be doing anyway. We carried 4 backs initially on the roster this year. You have them, utilize your talent, and maximize your versatility. This is what teams like the Rams did last year en route to a Super Bowl appearance, and even to us on Sunday as they had their backup HB opening things up to keep Gurley fresh late in the game.

5 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Valid. But that was his lone carry in a goal line situation. Isn't that what fullbacks are for? You aren't wrong, I'm with you. But that is what we should be doing anyway. We carried 4 backs initially on the roster this year. You have them, utilize your talent, and maximize your versatility. This is what teams like the Rams did last year en route to a Super Bowl appearance, and even to us on Sunday as they had their backup HB opening things up to keep Gurley fresh late in the game.

I see what you’re saying,  but personally I think CMC actually got screwed out of that Armah TD. CMC is the one who carried the entire offense down the field on his back, and he should have been rewarded with the TD to cap it off.

22 minutes ago, joemac said:

I see what you’re saying,  but personally I think CMC actually got screwed out of that Armah TD. CMC is the one who carried the entire offense down the field on his back, and he should have been rewarded with the TD to cap it off.

You've got him fantasy too huh.  Yeah , i was pissed.  Lol

Archived