• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Donald

Jeremy Igo

19 hours ago, electro's horse said:

also im fairly certain fowler was spying cam most of the game

once he realized cam wasn't going to run, he just started going. 

He also has been trash his entire career, there's reason to agree with devoting all our attention to the best pass rusher ever and take our chances with everyone else on that d line, esp a scrub who benefits from his teammates like Fowler. I can live with him makin a few plays, the main priority was Donald and they blocked him. I feel good about that. 

Seeing some of these reactions today to us losing a three point game against a team full of paid professional football players is actually the most discouraging thing to me 

Like, y'all realize you can't play perfect every game right? It's not possible dude. There are things you should be outraged against (like poor game management and bad draft picks like Butler) and things you have to live with (like Rams skill players finally making plays in the second half bc the defense has been on the field too long)

I think i might be more worried about some of you guy's ability to recover from close losses than Cam's durability lol(def not all of you, a lot of y'all are super eloquent and smart about this)

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

they didn't even mention it on the broadcast

like CMC was looking at the coverage and didn't react at all when the ball was snapped.

it should have been false start on paradis. Who, i think, played a pretty good game yesterday overall.

I was watching Cam scan the defense and was in the middle of his cadence and boom the ball went flying at his feet.

Archived