• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera : Cam is not limited in any way.

Jeremy Igo

27 minutes ago, Fright said:

In his latest vlog he self admits he has aches and pains after long throws still. We’re rolling the dice with his shoulder. I just hope it’s not a career ending gamble. 

Well that’s definitely not good. The shoulder still hurting is the one thing that could actually mean he is “done”

Whoever bought the “clean some things up” is a fugging idiot. Ajax, fabuloso and windex?

na really tho, that’s what I never believed because it doesn’t sound like a real thing. 

But I didn’t see anything from this game to make me worry, other than the interception that was pretty bad. I just haven’t bought the fully healthy spill but I’m hoping like fug I’m wrong.

That fumble by Moore which was a fantastic play by the defender hadn’t happened, we could have set the tone early. It’s a long season plenty of time for the roller coaster ride.

7 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Not sure of he is being totally honest here. If so, can't explain why no shots were taken downfield today.

In Norvs system, if you don't go deep bad things happen.

It was stunning to watch it in person. I spent the whole week scouting out possibilities for play action out of the exact 21 personnel look Norv feeds his family on. Russell Wilson nailed it twice against the Rams last year, with the same type of single high coverage that Wade Phillips showed for much of the second-half. I don’t think he’s injured and I don’t think he’s limited, which makes the absence of a few downfield throws, coupled with the absence of 4-5 designed runs, that much more puzzling.

People keep saying to me, “settle down John it’s wk1 one!!” It’s important to remember: this game counts in the standings. At least 90% of what I saw today was unforced errors of the highest comedic bar. That’s fixable. I really think they’re going to just take a giant dump on Tampa.

I know this is the anonymous internet, full of over-reacting Hennie Pennies, but c'mon guys!

We did not get blown out -- but were bested by a very good team, and a top contender, who BTW was favored to win.  There were many, many good performances today, a lot to build on in weeks to come.

How'd you like to be fans of Atl, or Pittsburgh, 2 teams with plenty of talent, both of which were thoroughly blown away?

In 4 days, the sun will shine again.

I hate today this but I don't think 2015 Camis coming back. I think he is broken inside and out. How Cam wants to play they are trying  to teach that out of him. I dont like what Iyam seeing. Iamhoping tosee that fierce Cam come back. I just dont know. Talent just wasted I feel up under Rivera and even if he does play well the rest of the season he is already a different player. KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

Archived