• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams at Panthers - Positives and negatives

Jeremy Igo

Con: played a really sloppy game

Pro: only lost by 3 in a very sloppy game against a team that was just in the Super Bowl

We got some poo to clean up, but if we can I think we'll be good.

I just don't have a whole lot of faith in Rivera and Co. that they can/will clean it up.

Right now just seems like a typical Rivera era game/season. Unrealized and wasted potential blamed on missed opportunities. Ugh.

Cons:

FO/Hurney/Gettleman - Looking at our caphit and saleries, we simply get nothting out of players getting paid. We have the most expensive O-line and get nothing. Nothing from Greg, nothing from our D-line, nothing from Reid

Coaching - Same problems as last year. Playing lame ass zone, even on the goal line we play off. And playing short in the middle of the field with under 5 to go with almost no TO left. Idiots.

Cam - Not a good day today.

Pro:

Bradberry

CMC

Burns

Blackburn

I just think this west coast looking thing they are trying to do to Cam is just not his thing at all.

i also think they are so in his head about taking the checkdown or a sack and not turning the ball over it’s got him all fcuked up.

the man has to be turned loose and told he can lay waste,.. go big or go home. That’s his game.

56 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Positives: 

Burns - Looks legit

CMC - Looks like a MVP

Shaq - Best season opener of his career. 

Negatives: 

Cam - Not sure if its shoulder or new throwing motion, just off. 

Moore - Hold on to the damn ball

Coaching - Sloppy ass play all around, falls on them. 

Nope falls on execution not play calling. 3 turnovers to a short field equaled 17 points for the Rams

i watched luke guess wrong quite a few times today.  he wasn't good.  he was getting tangled by  groups he ran into away from the ball carrier.   he has games like this and games where he guesses right a lot.  i wish he would be more disciplined

1 minute ago, raz said:

i watched luke guess wrong quite a few times today.  he wasn't good.  he was getting tangled by  groups he ran into away from the ball carrier.   he has games like this and games where he guesses right a lot.  i wish he would be more disciplined

Luke was noticeably bad today. Maybe the first time I've ever thought so.

2 hours ago, Shaqil915 said:

They’re trying so hard to make cam an “accurate” qb they’re taking the explosion out the offense.

For real. Give me the old 55% completion percentage, gunslinger Cam over this watered down bull crap we have now.

I’ll disagree about Moore being a negative.  I mean that Peanut Punch was simply a perfect punch.  It wasn’t poor ball security.  Sometimes opponents just make plays.  And of course he was tied into the other turnover.  Not really his fault IMO but it could be debated. 

So why do I disagree? 

Because CMC and Moore were the only dudes getting open all game and catching balls.  Rams couldn’t cover Moore in reality.  The problem on O was when Cam threw the call to everyone not named CMC and Moore. 

I think Moore is gonna have a big year and I’m not discouraged by today’s game.   I am discouraged about if Cam can still throw deep.  I do wonder if Ron is going to hold us back with Olsen when we should be developing Thomas.  I mean Greg is smart and has hands...but he just looked old to me. 

Archived